View Single Post
Old 11-11-2023, 04:49 PM   #66
enuddleyarbl
Guru
enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
A bit odd. My Sage still allows me to browse my main library's books and borrow them without issue.

Are you perhaps confusing the Overdrive application with the company Overdrive? The Overdrive app was discontinued but Overdrive is still in business and the APIs used by Kobo are still supported.
I'll go wrestle with it some more. I thought I couldn't add our new libraries (Libby only) to the Overdrive section of our Kobos. But, I could very easily have been mistaken.
enuddleyarbl is offline   Reply With Quote