View Single Post
Old 11-11-2023, 02:29 PM   #65
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Libra Colour, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by enuddleyarbl View Post
An upgrade to whatever it would take to get Libby on it instead of Overdrive would be really nice. Overdrive was discontinued on 01 May 2023. The spousal unit gets really irritated having to find books on a different platform and then sideloading them across to her Forma.
A bit odd. My Sage still allows me to browse my main library's books and borrow them without issue.

Are you perhaps confusing the Overdrive application with the company Overdrive? The Overdrive app was discontinued but Overdrive is still in business and the APIs used by Kobo are still supported.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote