View Single Post
Old 01-04-2022, 07:39 PM   #60
Uncle Robin
Diligent dilettante
Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage; Kobo Libra H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karellen View Post
Well, I just watched the Foundation TV Series and I have nothing nice to say about it.

Spoiler:
It was a complete re-imagining of Asimov's universe. One where Asimov's 3 laws don't exist. Where Eto Demerzel is nothing more than a nurse-maid, instead of the power behind the throne. The Emperors (yes plural) are clones. Gaal Dornick, the greatest psycho-historical scientist is an over-emotional young girl prone to violent outbursts and fights Hari Seldon and sleeps with his adopted son, Raych.

This show should be a how-to guide for ruining a story.

Anybody else seen the show?
I hadn't yet, and won't be now, thanks for the heads up.
Uncle Robin is offline   Reply With Quote