View Single Post
Old 10-03-2021, 11:33 AM   #53
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pajamaman View Post
Works plenty fast enough even on an old Onyx Nova Gen 1. I zip it up into a .cbr or .cbz and it's treated like a comic. The old pictures are interesting.

I rarely use my Aura One anymore, which would work for a cbr.

I now use (almost exclusively) my Kindle Oasis 3, which will not read cbr. (I have no desire to do any kind of jail breaking - even if available - to achieve this. And the Kindle does not read cbr.

The problem is the yellow tint on those scans.
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote