View Single Post
Old 10-19-2022, 10:07 AM   #10
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarana View Post
Call customer service and give them specifics about the errors and insist on a refund (credit or cash). I've had them return the credit to my account even when I've had the book for years. An error isn't the same as 'not liking'.
What I want is for them to fix the book. The first review on the book page complains about the errors; it's an old review, which predates my purchase, and I thought the problem might have been fixed (I redownloaded the files just before listening a few weeks back). But they clearly don't care about a book they publish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarana View Post
Dozens. Well, ok, I guess I can see why that would happen. I've returned about 2 dozen since 2008 and 7 of those were last week (a collection of novellas). So I guess I can see why they might restrict a frequent returner. I know on your account, it will show if something was read or not, but I'm not sure that info is available to customer service.
That info wouldn't necessarily be accurate; for example, the only books Audible shows me as having read are the ones from the Plus catalog, when I'm forced to use their app. Otherwise I convert everything to mp3 to listen on my mp3 player. I'm sure I'm not the only one to do this.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote