View Single Post
Old 04-29-2024, 06:13 AM   #5
patrik
Guru
patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma
I found it mostly works well, even good enough. The one thing that seems to always happen, is that for say 200 pages 2-5 of them will be warped (enough to be needed to be rescanned). Not sure why it happens, I try to be consistant with how I hold down the pages.

That's probably my only "issue".

And the lighting, if I want to use the page-images (as if creating a pdf) using the internal light will often create glares. Not a problem when using the images for ocr (and later epub).

I use czure -> finereader -> sigil.
patrik is offline   Reply With Quote