Thread: Prime Day 2023
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2023, 07:58 AM   #57
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Best Buy’s Black Friday in July

Quote:
Sale brings the heat July 10-12

Our annual Black Friday in July savings event is nearly here! You heard that right, you don’t have to wait until November to take advantage of big savings on all your favorite tech.

We’re bringing shoppers hundreds of deals on the summer’s latest tech on July 10 through July 12. So, whether you’re looking to treat yourself to something new or get a jump start on back-to-school shopping, we have you covered at Best Buy.

My Best Buy Plus™ and My Best Buy Total™ members also get access to exclusive deals and deeper discounts during the Black Friday in July sale, so be sure to keep a close eye on BestBuy.com.

Circle your calendar and set a reminder! When the sale kicks off next week, head over to BestBuy.com, the Best Buy app or swing into one of our stores and shop these extra sweet summer savings.
Quote:
Black Friday in July deals

Here’s the first look at just some of the savings available during the sale, including exclusive offers for My Best Buy Plus and My Best Buy Total members starting July 10.

* Save $200 on select models of MacBook Pro. My Best Buy Plus and My Best Buy Total members save an additional $50 (up to $250 in savings).

* Save $780 on HP Omen Gaming Laptop. My Best Buy Plus and My Best Buy Total members save an additional $100 ($880 total savings).

* Save up to $600 on select Windows laptops. My Best Buy and My Best Buy Total members save up to $700 on select Windows laptops.

* Save $50 on 65-inch Roku 4K Smart TV. My Best Buy Plus and My Best Buy Total members save an additional $30 ($80 total savings).

more...

Last edited by tubemonkey; 07-10-2023 at 08:05 AM.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote