Thread: Prime Day 2023
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2023, 03:21 PM   #50
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Do you know what level of subscription of Paramount+ Walmart is giving for free?
The basic plan with ads. Paramount just raised their prices for that plan from $4.99/mo to $5.99/mo and $49.99/yr to $59.99/yr. They also raised the prices for their premium (ad-free) plans.

I'm currently using the basic plan from a deal I got last BF. It was 50% off for an annual plan, which set me back $25 for the year. It's due for renewal in Nov. I'll see what Paramount and Walmart offer for BF and decide if I'll renew or not.

As it stands today, getting it with a Walmart+ membership is the better deal.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote