View Single Post
Old 04-04-2024, 05:31 PM   #10
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 7, Sony PRS300, Fire HD8 Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
Not quite sure what you mean. The files in the Text segment need to be xhtml/html files to meet the standard. Either is acceptable.

For me, it opens the stylesheet on the W3C validation service. I get a popup in my web browser as seen in the attached image and the validator results in the second attached image.
Thanks David. When my W3C validation opens it is in Notepad but (I didn't notice this earlier) there is something about not having Java and needing to send it to the W3C address.

Now I realize I an just go to the W3C site to check the CSS.
Gregg Bell is offline   Reply With Quote