View Single Post
Old 12-06-2023, 03:41 PM   #62
rem736
purpose priority passion
rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony prs-350, b&n ngp, rM2, kindle scribe, boox poke5
i just got the poke5 and on first connecting to the internet, i was updated to version 3.5.
i got it registered with google and can download from the google play store.

i downloaded google play books and was able to download a book. but on opening the book with the google play books app, the app crashed. don't know if this is the general experience or if it's just me.

the other thing i was looking to be able to do is set the lighting to my liking and be able to turn lights on and off (with the on state remembering my settings). is there a way to do this? i can only turn off lighting by adjusting the sliders to 0 for both the cold and warm lights.
rem736 is offline   Reply With Quote