Thread: Google is here!
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2018, 07:36 PM   #7
skinmaan
Wizard
skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: android tablet, Kindle KB
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
I wish they'd give us the first book free, instead of 50% off. I'd try it to see what you can and can't do with the book. As is, there's nothing that'll entice me to buy one of their books.
There are some free titles available, though they are short children's stories. Do a search for "FREE" at the audiobooks homepage. I plan to try it out when I get home (still at work) and I'll report when I do so (unless someone else beats me to it).

UPDATE: It appears there will be no Audiobook "app" for Google. The audiobooks will be downloaded and played through the Google for Books app. As you may have already determined, Google Play downloads books in a secure way, unless perhaps you have an unlocked phone (I can't find them anywhere). Probably means they will get no love from me.

Last edited by skinmaan; 01-23-2018 at 10:12 PM.
skinmaan is offline   Reply With Quote