View Single Post
Old 09-15-2019, 11:55 PM   #14
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazrin View Post
I think I'm glad I read this as an audiobook. I don't think I would have made it through an ebook.

I agree with most of what has been said so far. It was interesting to learn about the shepherd's lives in a general sense but his specific situation was less interesting to me.
I read perhaps 35% of the book as an Audible book, and read the rest on my Kindle. Both had their virtues, but being able to switch back and forth allowed me to get through some parts I wasn't thrilled with.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote