View Single Post
Old 04-20-2024, 04:06 AM   #9
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dzib View Post
I've managed to add a link that can be clickable in the book details but I had to add the link manually via add file or add folder.
I'd like to be able to add links to every book but in the link there should be metadata, like serie name or book title, si I won't have to to that for each book. I don't know if I'm clear but english isn't my native language
Now its sounds like you should be looking at the the book-details option of ===> The calibre:// URL scheme

But why would you want to put a link to the metadata for Alice in Wonderland into the Alice in Wonderland metadata - that way lies madness of the hatter kind?

I think you need to tell us what your goal is - links to files or calibre 'books' are tools you can use to reach a goal.

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote