View Single Post
Old 02-07-2024, 02:42 PM   #47
downeaster59
Wizard
downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini 6, Onyx Leaf 2, Onyx Tab Mini C, Nook Glowlight 4 Plus
I tried using this guide (well-written, BTW) to root my Tab Mini C. I'm using a Windows 11 ARM VM on my Mac. When I run Zadig to install the driver, after a minute Zadig stops and tells me that there was an error and the driver was not installed. No more info than that. The CPU for the Mini C is also a Bengal, so I assumed that it would use the same driver. Maybe not? Any ideas? I can run the edl Python stuff on my Mac, but the Windows method seemed easier.... : )
downeaster59 is offline   Reply With Quote