View Single Post
Old 02-25-2024, 02:53 PM   #32
talaivan
Groupie
talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony prs-505
I bought both an Elipsa 2E and a Scribe. I hated the scribe for many reasons (some given above) and sold it. But I also found that, in spite of the lower resolution of the Elipsa, it was easier to read on it than the Scribe, especially in night mode. The screen on the Sage is 300 dpi. Someone said that Amazon has a lock on the 300 dpi larger screens for several years, so the Elipsa may not be updated to 300 dpi soon. But it doesn't matter -- its screen is excellent in my experience.
talaivan is offline   Reply With Quote