View Single Post
Old 07-29-2022, 05:29 AM   #16
JBaby
Zealot
JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 11th Gen Paperwhite SE, 2021 iPad Pro 11” & iPhone 11 Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by shalym View Post
I'm looking around the Stark Library, and it looks like they are using bibliocommons.com rather than Overdrive.

I don't usually use libraries, so I could be wrong about this--maybe bibliocommons is actually tied to Overdrive, somehow? If it's not, though, it may be worth mentioning for those who have a Kobo reader and were hoping to access books borrowed from there on their Kobos without downloading and loading through ADE.

Shari

This is incorrect. Stark’s eCard gets you access to The Ohio Digital Library. That library uses Overdrive. I’ve had Stark eCard since 7/19. I chose it specifically because it has Overdrive access with a large catalog since I have Kindle.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	stark.jpg
Views:	205
Size:	262.2 KB
ID:	195394  

Last edited by tubemonkey; 07-29-2022 at 06:08 AM. Reason: oversized image
JBaby is offline   Reply With Quote