View Single Post
Old 07-23-2021, 06:08 AM   #20
drofgnal
Wizard
drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad Pro/Kindle Oasis 3/iPhone 13 Pro Max
I'm currently reading a classic (David Copperfield) so I was angst to nominate anything, but given nominations have been sparse, I'll nominate a couple:

I'll nominate two that have been on my TBR list a while now. First:

A Brave New World Aldous Huxley

Second, the 1960 movie with Rod Taylor was one of may favorites:

The Time Machine by HG Wells

The second was a toss up between Time Machine and A Canticle for Leibowitz. I went with Time Machine. Jon and I had some discussions about reading this in the new classics club. I was also tempted to nominate Dune by Hebert, but wasn't sure of the definition of a classic.

Last edited by drofgnal; 07-23-2021 at 06:15 AM.
drofgnal is offline   Reply With Quote