View Single Post
Old 06-25-2022, 01:56 PM   #30
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by innocenat View Post
If it has mobi-asin field then it's Amazon book. By default DRM removal doesn't clean the mobi-asin field, hence, still Amazon book and can be removed remotely.

You can judge me all you wanted, but my post come from personal experience.
I have many books not purchased from Amazon, to which I've added a mobi-asin. By this logic, Amazon should remove them from my Kindle, as they're not in my Kindle library or anywhere in my Amazon purchase records. They have not done so.
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote