View Single Post
Old 06-23-2022, 03:58 PM   #25
j.p.s
Grand Sorcerer
j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: pb360
Quote:
Originally Posted by acprinter View Post
I agree that it cannot have been Amazon that removed my books. But the question still remains what happened?

I have 3 Paperwhites and the one in question has always exhibited odd behavior every now and then. My other 2 have always been fine. So I am going with the theory that it was just an internal glitch some kind. Although that was a heck of a glitch. The best piece of advise is to keep wifi off.
Have you connected your kindle to a PC and see whether the PC can see the books?
j.p.s is offline   Reply With Quote