View Single Post
Old 06-23-2022, 08:05 AM   #22
Quoth
the rook, bossing Never.
Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: All 4 Kinds: epub eink, Kindle, android eink, NxtPaper11
Quote:
Originally Posted by John F View Post
I don't think you are correct? I've seen quite a few posts about black listed Kindles and how they can't be registered, but can still be used for reading sideloaded content.
Yes, "sideloaded" content, but no collections or series. Though those work poorly on Kindles anyway. You can only manage collections via PC on the very old Kindles.

OTOH on my registered PW3 selecting Kid's Mode hid all "sideloaded" content. It came back when I disabled that. Really, really stupid given the 1000s of suitable classic PD texts.

Amazon is too controlling, so I only use my Kindle now as a "target" when buying eBooks.
Quoth is offline   Reply With Quote