View Single Post
Old 04-27-2024, 09:43 PM   #16
RbnJrg
Wizard
RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 NT
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
You buy a brand new Kobo Libra Color and that Javascript WILL NOT WORK if you read the eBook as an ePub. Besides, it looks awful.
What does it look awful? The dropcap? If so, is your opinion; many, many people like dropcaps. My epub3 dropcaps are FOR EPUB3. With javascript I control the size and position of the drop so always looks optimal AND THAT IS ONLY FOR EPUB3, do you understand? And since epub2 ignores the javascript code, I employ another css to format there the drop (it's not optimal when the user changes the font-size, but, is near).

By the way, Kobo has a nice support for epub3; just test the iOS or Android app and you'll see that.
RbnJrg is offline   Reply With Quote