View Single Post
Old 12-17-2023, 08:51 PM   #53
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Supposedly MZB molested her daughter. I do agree about her husband.
I'm not certain if MZB physically molested her daughter or simply turned a blind eye to Walter Breen's actions. Not that it matters much to me since that made her complicit in his activities and the daughter should have been able to depend on her parent to protect her from predators.

Since MZB had passed away 15 years before her daughter went public, I doubt we will ever know the full truth.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote