View Single Post
Old 10-08-2009, 11:37 AM   #15
frabjous
Wizard
frabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Sony PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahi View Post
In case a week is too long to wait... here's the LaTeX source for one of my eBooks. It's a bit messy, but shouldn't be hard to figure out, if you are inclined to.
Why not strip out the content and leave us with a nice template, ahi? Or are you waiting until you have more time?

Personally, I don't think it takes a lot of bells and whistles to make a good LaTeX ebook. The key should be getting the content of the book looking right, and just using LaTeX does half the battle for you.

However, perhaps I'll post something minimal when I get a chance.
frabjous is offline   Reply With Quote