View Single Post
Old 10-08-2009, 07:35 AM   #14
ahi
Wizard
ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by orion2001 View Post
Thanks Ahi,

I took a quick look and it is clear to me that there is a lot of LaTeX terminology/commands and functions that I need to familiarize myself with. Thanks for the template though. I don't think it should be too hard for me to try and modify it appropriately.
I agree.

Just two things:

1. This source file doesn't necessarily do things in the right/elegant LaTeX way.

2. If you have any questions about it, do ask, and I'll answer to the best of my abilities.

- Ahi
ahi is offline   Reply With Quote