View Single Post
Old 10-07-2009, 11:06 PM   #10
ahi
Wizard
ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by orion2001 View Post
Thanks Ahi . Truth be told, I shouldn't be doing this currently either. I'm supposed to be writing up my doctoral thesis...instead, I am spending way too much time trying to find my perfect ebook recipe . I'll wait for you to post your recipes once you get the time. I'm already looking into Prince XML right now. I have a feeling that will be easier to understand since I have decent HTML/CSS knowledge.

Thanks again!
Cheers
What is your field, Orion2001?

PrinceXML should get you good results quickly. LaTeX, with just a bit more effort per book (once you know what you are doing), will get you close to (or downright) professional results for a far broader variety of projects.

Good luck with your thesis!

- Ahi
ahi is offline   Reply With Quote