View Single Post
Old 10-07-2009, 10:59 PM   #9
orion2001
Groupie
orion2001 can name that song in three notesorion2001 can name that song in three notesorion2001 can name that song in three notesorion2001 can name that song in three notesorion2001 can name that song in three notesorion2001 can name that song in three notesorion2001 can name that song in three notesorion2001 can name that song in three notesorion2001 can name that song in three notesorion2001 can name that song in three notesorion2001 can name that song in three notes

Device: PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahi View Post
Welcome to the Dark Side, Orion2001.

I am suffering through some crunch-time with several projects. I will start throwing a few LaTeX templates on a minimalist website, whose URL I will post here.

As for easily generating LaTeX documents from eBooks, once I upload the next version of pacify, it should do a good bit of the work. I recommend not bothering with the old one currently available on the forum, as the new version is pretty drastically different... so whatever figuring out you do will be in vain once you start using the new release.

Expect progress on the above next week... and I encourage you to harass me about it, if none is forthcoming. A little encouragement never hurts!

In the meantime, you might also want to check out Jellby's script that works with PrinceXML. Not LaTeX, but leagues better than anything else out there (other than LaTeX) and by the sounds of it easy enough to handle.

- Ahi
Thanks Ahi . Truth be told, I shouldn't be doing this currently either. I'm supposed to be writing up my doctoral thesis...instead, I am spending way too much time trying to find my perfect ebook recipe . I'll wait for you to post your recipes once you get the time. I'm already looking into Prince XML right now. I have a feeling that will be easier to understand since I have decent HTML/CSS knowledge.

Thanks again!
Cheers
orion2001 is offline   Reply With Quote