View Single Post
Old 09-29-2009, 05:06 PM   #3
frabjous
Wizard
frabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Sony PRS-505
There's one in this thread:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12872
Though it doesn't do anything you couldn't with a single call to the geometry package.

Is a complete "template" called for here?

Just...

Code:
\usepackage[paper size={90mm, 120mm},left=2mm,right=2mm,top=2mm,bottom=2mm,nohead]{geometry}
and

\sloppy

ought to cover it in most cases. (Using e.g., the book class with oneside and openany options... I saw somewhere that you like memoir, but I've never been that fond of it, but that's fine too.) Tweak the page size (the above is for 6" screen), and margins if you like, e.g., adding enough on the right for marginal notes, or the top or bottom for a header.

As far as readable LaTeX fonts, I guess Computer/Latin Modern is not great for e-Ink screens. I like Charter or New Century Schoobook:

\usepackage[charter]{mathdesign}

or

\usepackage{fouriernc}

I've used kpfonts (Kepler Project Fonts) too.
frabjous is offline   Reply With Quote