View Single Post
Old 04-24-2016, 07:31 PM   #6
melovesflying
Groupie
melovesflying can differentiate black from dark navy bluemelovesflying can differentiate black from dark navy bluemelovesflying can differentiate black from dark navy bluemelovesflying can differentiate black from dark navy bluemelovesflying can differentiate black from dark navy bluemelovesflying can differentiate black from dark navy bluemelovesflying can differentiate black from dark navy bluemelovesflying can differentiate black from dark navy bluemelovesflying can differentiate black from dark navy bluemelovesflying can differentiate black from dark navy bluemelovesflying can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 3, Kobo Aura, Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by dimm View Post
probably you would want to backup highlights that you are doing in magazines and/or books. To do this you should copy 'My clippings.txt' file.

Regarding 1. - if you jailbreak you will need to repeat this procedure after each update. Why you need such pain in the ass? Just read and enjoy.
I'm honestly still thinking about it since my primary concern is adding the series names and number to books.

Also, does the Kindle have a sorting system like in Kobo where books are automatically sorted into 'Read, Reading, and Unread' categories, e.g. sideloaded books automatically get sorted into the Unread list and finished books to Read? If not, is there a plugin I can use or would Kindle Collections be the only way for me to do so? I have a lot of books I like to store in my reader and I'd like them to be as organised as possible.

@NullNix thanks for the clarification on that part!

Last edited by melovesflying; 04-24-2016 at 07:35 PM.
melovesflying is offline   Reply With Quote