Thread: StoryGraph MR Reading Challenge Masterpost
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2022, 06:53 PM   #12
astrangerhere
Professor of Law
astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Elipsa, Kobo Libra H20, Kobo Aura One, KoboMini
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
I see someone added Jane Austen at Home to the January challenge. It’s a book I have so I wondered if it was someone here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loosheesh View Post
I added it! I'm excited to start in a few days
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catlady View Post
I am confused. I don't want to do Storygraph, but I am interested in possibly reading and discussing Jane Austen at Home. Are discussions going to be here at MR, or at Storygraph?
I got a copy from my library. Please PM me your username if you are on SG and would like to buddy read this!
astrangerhere is online now   Reply With Quote