Thread: StoryGraph MR Reading Challenge Masterpost
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2022, 05:04 PM   #9
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
Quote:
Originally Posted by astrangerhere View Post
I think the idea was to use the buddy read feature on StoryGraph, but because the mods created a tag for us to use in the Book Club forums, I see no reason why a thread cannot be started here to discuss the book

My whole goal was just trying to find ways for people to read together without the hassle or constraint of a regularly moderated book club here at MR.
Thanks. I haven't even tried Goodreads yet, so StoryGraph seems daunting, but 2023 may be my year to try new things!
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote