Thread: StoryGraph MR Reading Challenge Masterpost
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2022, 12:49 PM   #8
astrangerhere
Professor of Law
astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Elipsa, Kobo Libra H20, Kobo Aura One, KoboMini
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catlady View Post
I am confused. I don't want to do Storygraph, but I am interested in possibly reading and discussing Jane Austen at Home. Are discussions going to be here at MR, or at Storygraph?
I think the idea was to use the buddy read feature on StoryGraph, but because the mods created a tag for us to use in the Book Club forums, I see no reason why a thread cannot be started here to discuss the book

My whole goal was just trying to find ways for people to read together without the hassle or constraint of a regularly moderated book club here at MR.
astrangerhere is offline   Reply With Quote