View Single Post
Old 03-23-2024, 01:07 AM   #137
wildhoney66
Zealot
wildhoney66 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.wildhoney66 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.wildhoney66 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.wildhoney66 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.wildhoney66 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.wildhoney66 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.wildhoney66 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.wildhoney66 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.wildhoney66 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.wildhoney66 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.wildhoney66 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Amazon Fire HD 10
27 lol yeah it does feel like that many per month I read his bio recently & in it he talks about how much of a slacker he was back in the mid 90's when he would do only 1 book a year. i thought to myself i know he's kidding but really? how is 1 book a year being a slacker? his bio was decent but not among his best books to be honest and it was really because on how he wrote it the short chapters isn't what i mean at all.

what i mean is that some chapters would feel like it was a part of his life he should be talking about and another would be him going off topic in a different chapter and it was him more or less saying i'm gonna talk about this for a moment and than get back to what i was talking about earlier. like i said a decent book but not among his best

& the book i bought ? Holmes Marple & Poe that one looked interesting i collect his books i know he only writers outlines to books and he says he does give notes to the co-author if he needs to but they do talk and exchange ideas. apparently some of his co-writers used to work with him back when he was an AD man Patterson for example created the i'm a toys Us R Kid slogan that was huge when i was a kid growing up for example.

i haven't started the book yet i'm currently reading Doctor Sleep for the 1st time.
wildhoney66 is offline   Reply With Quote