View Single Post
Old 03-01-2024, 02:20 PM   #12
Brianrh
Connoisseur
Brianrh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brianrh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brianrh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brianrh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brianrh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brianrh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brianrh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brianrh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brianrh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brianrh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brianrh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirtel View Post
Heh. I still have an one-volume edition, bought from Google Play in 2017 (probably no longer available there, as you said, but can't be bothered to check). So I don't see myself ever splurging on those new money-grabbing editions. They can stuff them you-know-where.
Just got what I think is the single volume edition from Google Play in the UK for £0.99.
Brianrh is offline   Reply With Quote