View Single Post
Old 03-01-2024, 05:34 AM   #7
drofgnal
Wizard
drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad Pro/Kindle Oasis 3/iPhone 13 Pro Max
I can see splitting a paperback into two volumes. I remember my brother reading it as a paperback in one volume. By the time he got through with it is as kinda destroyed. But why split an ebook into two volumes. It’s not like it makes it easier to carry around… This is just a money grab.

I’ve read multi volume series that were sold as one book for kindle. It wasn’t any harder to carry it around. Lol.

Last edited by drofgnal; 03-01-2024 at 05:38 AM.
drofgnal is offline   Reply With Quote