View Single Post
Old 12-14-2023, 12:38 AM   #16
haertig
Wizard
haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW3, Fire HD8 Gen7, Moto G7, Sansa Clip v2, Ruizu X26
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
Physical bookmarks are better than digital ones, no one needs to search a book and flipping back to the Table of Contents is so much easier than a couple of taps on an ereader screen.
The last physical book I remember reading was "West of Eden" by Harry Harrison. I had to constantly flip to the zoology section in the back of the book until I finally learned all the names of the Yilane creatures. That was indeed much easier done with a physical bookmark than a digital one.

I do search eBooks on occasion. When a minor character reappears after a long absence I sometimes search for the first time they were mentioned to refresh my memory of who they are.

Last edited by haertig; 12-14-2023 at 12:42 AM.
haertig is offline   Reply With Quote