View Single Post
Old 04-05-2024, 08:34 AM   #76
twowheels
Wizard
twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, iPad Pro 10", iPhone 15 Pro
You apparently missed the first half of my quote, but we’re off topic, so I’m leaving it at that.

Edit: other than to add that I’ve been in charge of product cybersecurity at two companies, and having all of my code penetration tested by external auditors; and my first paid job was programming on CP/M systems. Last year I had to address a CVE with this very issue.

Last edited by twowheels; 04-05-2024 at 08:38 AM.
twowheels is offline   Reply With Quote