View Single Post
Old 03-26-2024, 02:48 PM   #49
haertig
Wizard
haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW3, Fire HD8 Gen7, Moto G7, Sansa Clip v2, Ruizu X26
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
Generally, the moderator name is shown in green making identification relatively simple.
Ah! I never noticed that or never gave it a thought. Just thought it was part of the way people could customize their avatars, usernames, the text under the username, etc.

Good to know. But not obvious until you've been told what it means. This color indication could well be covered in some forum FAQ, but I didn't remember that detail. I don't usually peruse forum FAQ's on a routine basis - usually only when I join a new forum. Typically I find FAQ's are pretty static, remaining unedited for decades sometimes.

Thanks for pointing it out!
haertig is offline   Reply With Quote