View Single Post
Old 01-19-2024, 02:07 PM   #4956
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
I only use the free shipping component of Prime. Don't watch television, Fresh isn't an option nor any of the fastest delivery options, don't shop at Whole Foods, they broke Prime Music but I didn't use it anyway.... You get the drill. None of the add-ons have any value for me.
Fresh is the only Prime benefit that matters to me. It was the most reliable grocery delivery during the pandemic, and I continue to like the convenience of using it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
In 10 days, Amazon will start charging folks an extra $3 per month if they want ad-free Prime Video. Otherwise, basic Prime Video will now include ads.

I've been Prime-free since the first part of November and loving it.
I didn't miss Prime Video during the time I was Prime-less, and haven't watched it since I rejoined. I do occasionally watch something on FreeVee, which already has ads. I haven't gotten anything from Amazon about paying extra for Prime Video, but I certainly won't.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote