View Single Post
Old 11-01-2023, 12:47 PM   #36
haertig
Wizard
haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW3, Fire HD8 Gen7, Moto G7, Sansa Clip v2, Ruizu X26
For reading: It's almost all eBooks for me these days. Some technical books I still buy in paper.

For hard boiled eggs, this thing is great. I bought it skeptically, but it is fantastic. You do have to do a little trial and error up front to get the exact amount of water for your elevation correct - but after that, this thing is wonderful! Start off over cooking the eggs, then back down to where they are to your liking. Under cooking, then moving up during your testing, doesn't work as well.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00DDXYC6O
haertig is offline   Reply With Quote