View Single Post
Old 07-03-2014, 08:49 AM   #28
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a lot of..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katsunami View Post
This is a bit unclear:

"It could possibly not work" -> This means there is also a chance that it WILL work.
"Installation will be aborted with an error message" -> This means it is certain that it won't work.

Do you mean that if it DOESN'T work, the installation will just be aborted, and nothing will be changed, and if it DOES work, the installation will proceed and you'll get a working reader with this non-Lynx firmware?
I don't have a Lynx and therefore cannot test it. What I know for sure, some customers from Russia tried to install our update to their version of T68 and it did not work. There are three versions on the market: our T68, Lynx and Russian T76 Nefertiti. When installation fails by Nefertiti (installation aborted with error message ) I just can assume, that it will not work for Lynx users too.
Booxtor is offline   Reply With Quote