View Single Post
Old 07-03-2014, 05:26 AM   #21
Katsunami
Grand Sorcerer
Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW1, KA1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Booxtor View Post
AFAIK In the Artatech version they have some additional pre-installed apps like bookshop (for Polish ebooks) and English + Polish Ivona TTS. After update with our software those apps could be gone, so I guess the could have not permited installation of our updates in their versions (like it has been done in Russian versions of T68 and M96). You can try it though.
Are you actively trying to prevent people of installing this update? What happens if one would try it, and it fails? Can the default firmware be re-installed in some way?

If this T68 update provides English, and removes pre-installed apps and Polish stuff such as the bookstore and Polish TTS then that would actually be an advantage. (I'm not Polish, so it's of no use to me.)
Katsunami is offline   Reply With Quote