View Single Post
Old 05-07-2021, 12:32 AM   #28
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
In the US a single library can provide access to multiple sources of ebooks and audiobooks such as Overdrive and Hoopla. Many people can join other libraries in their state or county for free or a nominal fee so I have more options that way. I also have a Scribd subscription. And, of course, there is Audible too. Those are just a “few” of my sources.

I am having to read the book more slowly than I typically would. It’s got lengthy, descriptive passages and sometimes the phrasing isn’t very natural. I’ve also looked up more words in the dictionary than usual. It could explain why you feel the need to re-listen more than typical for you.
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote