View Single Post
Old 05-06-2021, 10:55 AM   #26
astrangerhere
Professor of Law
astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Elipsa, Kobo Libra H20, Kobo Aura One, KoboMini
Quote:
Originally Posted by sun surfer View Post
I didn’t read your post until after I posted the above... I do like Stevenson and don’t mind a slow narrator but a six hour difference? Oh my!
I've listened to Tanner before, and I don't ever remember her being this slow. Like I said, it did not do anything odd to the sound when I sped it up a bit. It just got it to the same pace some other readers I know have. I wonder if it was at the production director's guidance that it was this slow.
astrangerhere is offline   Reply With Quote