View Single Post
Old 05-05-2021, 03:51 PM   #21
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by astrangerhere View Post
I'm alternating between the text in the evening and the audiobook when I have the space for it in the day. I am also using the Standard Ebooks one.
To whom are you listening? I see Hoopla has Nadia May and Juliet Stevenson, both of whom I like, and it turns out I own a narration by Philippe Duquenoy, whom I’ve never heard. I figure I have to give him a try, if only because he reads slightly faster than May and significantly faster than Stevenson. While I expect mostly to read this, I may end up listening to one of the women at first and then switching to the man.
issybird is online now   Reply With Quote