View Single Post
Old 02-22-2017, 05:53 AM   #9
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by oren64 View Post
I tried twice to sideloud the FW on my Kobo Glo but no luck, it got stuck on moving squares and green LED flash.
I'll wait until davidfor will post more information.
Well, I'm flattered, but you can trust DNSB on this as much as me.

This isn't being sent to my devices yet, but I did just manually install it on my Glo. It has installed OK, but I think the "Updating" screen took longer than usual. I'm not sure how long, as I disconnected the device and forgot about it for a bit. But, I wasn't installing this over the released firmware.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote