View Single Post
Old 02-22-2017, 05:38 AM   #8
lensmann
Zealot
lensmann ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lensmann ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lensmann ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lensmann ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lensmann ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lensmann ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lensmann ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lensmann ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lensmann ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lensmann ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lensmann ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, Kobo Aura HD, Onyx Boox Max 2, ThinkBook Plus Gen 2
My Aura One installed the new firmware while syncing this morning. However, I didn't get the new home screen, and I've also lost the ability to sync via Wi-Fi. It stays stuck on "Checking for updates" - for well over half an hour this morning, until it actually ran out of battery. I've rolled back to 4.2.8432 for now - I'll try the update again when I get back from work this evening.

Has anyone else had a similar issue?

Last edited by lensmann; 02-22-2017 at 05:39 AM. Reason: (clarification)
lensmann is offline   Reply With Quote