Thread: Kindle Scribe
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2022, 01:42 PM   #10
Pjama
Guru
Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Scribe, Oasis, Clara 2E, Libra 2, Libra Colour
It's great that they have managed to make a 10" display which is 300 dpi - finally, someone has achieved this! And with the warm light as well, it's very tempting.

No buttons and likely no glass layer on top of the screen mean I am unlikely to buy this, although I kind of want to. I'm still hopeful there will be a little update of the Oasis soon, otherwise I would think it is on the way out. I'm tempted both by this, and by the new Basic, although neither quite hit the mark for me.
Pjama is offline   Reply With Quote