View Single Post
Old 03-27-2023, 07:14 PM   #30
Janet56
Enthusiast
Janet56 will become famous soon enoughJanet56 will become famous soon enoughJanet56 will become famous soon enoughJanet56 will become famous soon enoughJanet56 will become famous soon enoughJanet56 will become famous soon enough

Device: Kobo Glo HD, Libra, Forma (8 and 32 gb), Sage, Kindle Oasis
I have the same problem with my 32 gb Forma (the 8 gb one is fine). The battery drain is terrible. It goes to sleep and I can only wake it by plugging it in. So I thought I would set it to power off after 10 minutes to save battery power. It was at 91% battery when it turned off. Today I tried to turn it on and nothing until I plugged it in and it came on - and the battery was down to 0. It is now plugged in and hopefully charging. I'm not sure as it won't wake up from sleep mode. I got this as a refurbished unit just over a year ago and it has been nothing but headaches. And just to say - I don't do collections and there are about 80 books on it. I'm going to try one more factory reset on it and if there is no improvement, it's going to go to the electronics recycle place!
That said, I love my older Forma and my Sage. And my Libra. And my Glo HD! LOL
Janet56 is offline   Reply With Quote