View Single Post
Old 05-19-2019, 03:52 AM   #9
sherman
Guru
sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, Kobo Forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiLuJe View Post
There's unfortunately a bunch of different implementations, so it's annoying to check for everything ;/.

One semi foolproof way would be to trigger an update and sniff the ioctl to check the flags, but that's somewhat non-trivial to do, as I don't really feel like reimplementing a subset of strace ;/.
Aww crap Never mind.

I guess another option is to have an option that the user can manually select if they have a nightmode hack enabled I suppose.
sherman is offline   Reply With Quote