View Single Post
Old 02-22-2024, 04:45 PM   #75
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
What I don't get is buttons vanished when touchscreen Readers started coming out. I didn't read of complaints that there were no buttons.

Now that buttons are sort of back, I read that some will not buy without buttons. So why were no buttons OK when there were no buttons?

This seems to me like a double standard.

If you needed a Reader and you could not get one with buttons, what you would do?
I've never used an ereader without buttons. Since I started to read ebooks (2011) there has always been something with buttons (non-touch Kindles, then the Voyage, then the Oasis line, then Kobos starting with the Libra 1 - I never used the Forma).

If a day arrives without any buttoned ereader in existence, I guess I'd be forced to do without. But not by choice.
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote